Shipping & Returns
Holiday Shipping Deadline (Delivery by December 23, 2017)
• USA (December 19, 2017)
• Worldwide (December 1, 2017)
Chained Dolls offers two payment options.
- Credit/Debit card payment through Stripe (certified Level 1 PCI Service Provider) – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diner’s Club.
Payment must be made in full and have cleared before your order is shipped.
All customers will be charged a Sales Tax of 6% on their purchase. The Sales Tax will be applied during checkout.
To keep shipping costs down, packaging will be light.
- Earrings will be affixed to an earring card with clear, rubber, hypoallergenic earnuts; sealed in a jewelry bag, and shipped in a bubble mailer.
- Bracelets will be packaged with a fold-over jewelry tag, sealed in a jewelry bag, and shipped in a bubble mailer.
- Necklaces will be wrapped in tissue paper, sealed in a jewelry bag, and shipped in a bubble mailer.
- Dolls will be sealed in a cellophane wrap, wrapped in tissue paper, and shipped in a box.
- Travel Pillows will be sealed in a clear bag, wrapped in tissue paper, and shipped in a box.
Chained Dolls ships from the United States. All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS) and will be packaged and shipped 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday) from the date payment is received. Tracking information will be provided once your package has shipped. Chained Dolls is not responsible for any delays, damages or losses due to shipping. The package is no longer in my control once it enters the USPS’ system.
Chained Dolls is not responsible for package delivery errors due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. If you pay for your item(s) with a Credit/Debit card, please make sure the address you enter at checkout is correct. Verify your shipping address before submitting your order. If you use PayPal to pay for your purchase, your item(s) will be shipped to the address associated with your PayPal account. Please make sure the address associated with your PayPal account is correct.
NOTE: Chained Dolls does not ship on weekends or US Holidays.
Chained Dolls ships jewelry First Class, free of charge. You can upgrade your shipping to Priority Mail for $6.00. Dolls and travel pillows ship Priority Mail, free of charge.
Chained Dolls now ships worldwide. Your order will be shipped via the USPS, First Class International and can take anywhere from 2-7 weeks to arrive. International buyers are responsible for customs duty, taxes and VAT. These charges are not included in the purchase price.
• Jewelry $9.00
• Dolls/Travel Pillows $13.00
• Jewelry $9.00
• Dolls/Travel Pillows $18.00
Returns & Refunds
Chained Dolls offers refunds on individual cases. If you wish to return an item, you must contact me within 15 days of receiving the item(s). You can either fill out the Contact Form or send an email to email@example.com. If sending an email, please enter “Product Return” as the subject. Include your Order Number in the body of your message. I will respond with instructions on how to return the item(s).
The item(s) must be returned in the same manner and condition they were received, this includes the packaging. Any item not in its original condition (damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error) will receive a partial refund only.
- Any returned earrings will be charged $2.00 ($1.00 for each fish hook earwire) as these can not be resold unless the earwires are replaced.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. We do not offer refunds on items purchased while on sale/clearance.
- You will be responsible for the shipping costs when returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
All refunds will be processed as soon as the returned item is received and inspected. The refund will include the purchase price only. Shipping charges will not be refunded.