Jamani Doll in Mahogany and Orange DressSKU: JD102A
Part of Chained Dolls' Jamani Doll Collection, these four Dolls are wearing an African Kente dress with a color pattern of mahogany, green and orange. Each doll is a different skin tone.
- Biscuit: Light Brown with Aubergine Hair
- Bison: Light Brown with Aubergine Hair
- Cappuccino: Brown with Light Brown Hair
- Wheat: Light Brown with Black Cherry Hair
Hand sewn, their bodies are made out of Kona Cotton fabric. Their dresses are made out of textured African print Kente fabric. Their hair is sewn on and made out of I Love This Cotton Yarn (Aubergine), Crafter's Secret Yarn (Black Cherry) and Red Heart Yarn (Light Brown).
Stuffed with premium polyester fiber fill, they are 9 inches (22.86 cm) long/tall.
NOTE: All dolls are art dolls, one-of-a-kind and handmade in a smoke-free home.
- Type: Cloth
- Ethnicity: African Descent
- Collection: Jamani Doll
- Colors: Aubergine, Black, Black Cherry, Brown, Green, Mahogany, Orange
- Length: 9 in (22.86 cm)
- Material: African Kente Fabric (Cotton), Crafter's Secret Yarn, I Love This Cotton Yarn, Kona Cotton Fabric (Cotton), Red Heart Yarn
- Stuffing: Polyester Fiber Fill
Pictures are of the actual dolls (already made, ships in 1-3 days).
- Free Shipping (Priority Mail USPS)
- Canada $13.00 (First Class International USPS)
- Everywhere Else $18.00 (First Class International USPS)
- International buyers are responsible for customs duty, taxes and VAT. These charges are not included in the purchase price.