Iesha, part of Chained Dolls' Glamour Collection, is a 9.5 inch tall, ethnic, brown felt doll.
Hand sewn, Iesha's body is made out of brown (red dirt) felt. Her dress is made out of multi-colored felt (black, blue, purple, green, orange, white). She has green, plastic safety eyes and is wearing an Africa-shaped charm necklace. Her hair is sewn on and made out of Homespun Yarn.
Stuffed with premium polyester fiber fill, Iesha is 9.5 inches (24.13 cm) long/tall.
NOTE: All dolls are one-of-a-kind and handmade in a smoke-free home.
- Type: Felt
- Collection: Glamour Collection
- Ethnicity: African Descent
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Purple, Silver, White
- Length: 9.5 in (24.13 cm)
- Material: Africa Charm, Felt, Homespun Yarn, Plastic Safety Eyes
- Stuffing: Polyester Fiber Fill
Pictures are of the actual dolls (already made, ships in 1-3 days).
- Free Shipping (Priority Mail USPS)
- Canada $13.00 (First Class International USPS)
- Everywhere Else $18.00 (First Class International USPS)
- International buyers are responsible for customs duty, taxes and VAT. These charges are not included in the purchase price.