Jamani Doll in Blue Kente Dress
Part of Chained Dolls’ Jamani Doll Collection, these four dolls are all wearing an African Kente dress with a color pattern of blue, green, orange, white and mahogany. Each doll is a different skin tone.
• Biscuit – Light Brown
• Bison – Light Brown
• Mocha – Medium Brown
• Brown – Brown
Hand sewn, their bodies are made out of Kona Cotton fabric. Their dresses are made out of textured African print Kente fabric. Their hair is sewn on and made out of Crafter’s Secret Yarn. Stuffed with premium polyester fiber fill, the dolls are 9 inches (22.86 cm) long/tall.
NOTE: All dolls are art dolls/collectibles, one-of-a-kind and handmade in a smoke-free home.
- Type: Cloth
- Collection: Jamani
- Ethnicity: African Descent
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Mahogany, White, Yellow
- Length: 9 in (22.86 cm)
- Material: African Kente Fabric (Cotton), Crafter’s Secret Yarn, Kona Cotton Fabric (Cotton)
- Stuffing: Polyester Fiber Fill
Pictures are of the actual dolls (already made, ships in 1-3 days).
- Free Shipping (Priority Mail USPS)
- Canada $13.00 (First Class International USPS)
- Everywhere Else $18.00 (First Class International USPS)
- International buyers are responsible for customs duty, taxes and VAT. These charges are not included in the purchase price.