Jamani Doll with Wildfire Hair
Part of Chained Dolls’ Jamani Doll Collection, these two dolls are wearing an African Kente dress with a color pattern of mahogany, orange, green and white. Each doll is a different skin tone.
• Earth: Brown
• Wheat: Light Brown
Hand sewn, their bodies are made out of Kona Cotton fabric. Their dresses are made out of textured African print Kente fabric. Their hair is sewn on and made out of Homespun Yarn (Wildfire).
Stuffed with premium polyester fiber fill, the light brown doll (wheat) is 10 inches (25.4 cm) and the brown doll (Earth) is 9 inches (22.86 cm) long/tall.
NOTE: All dolls are art dolls/collectibles, one-of-a-kind and handmade in a smoke-free home.
- Type: Cloth
- Collection: Jamani
- Ethnicity: African Descent
- Colors: Black, Brown, Green, Mahogany, Orange, White
- Length (Earth): 9 in (22.86 cm)
- Length (Wheat): 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Material: African Kente Fabric (Cotton), Homespun Yarn, Kona Cotton Fabric (Cotton)
- Stuffing: Polyester Fiber Fill
Pictures are of the actual dolls (already made, ships in 1-3 days).
- Free Shipping (Priority Mail USPS)
- Canada $13.00 (First Class International USPS)
- Everywhere Else $18.00 (First Class International USPS)
- International buyers are responsible for customs duty, taxes and VAT. These charges are not included in the purchase price.